POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : whatever happened to povray site : Re: whatever happened to povray site Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: whatever happened to povray site
From: Chris Cason
Date: 7 Jul 2002 01:15:55
Message: <3d27ce8b@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message news:3D2### [at] pacbellnet...
> And as Warp said "They say patience is a virtue...".

Indeed. I'd say that once POV-Ray 3.5 is out, there is a vague possibility that I
or some other team member may feel inclined to update the site. The problem is, of
course, that last time that this happened, virtually all we got was complaints. The
current site is functional, and serves a purpose, which is what really matters, IMO.

Perhaps this thread could end now ... (hint).

-- Chris