POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 48-bit PNG output from POVRay garbled in Photoshop : Re: 48-bit PNG output from POVRay garbled in Photoshop Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 48-bit PNG output from POVRay garbled in Photoshop
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 2 Jul 2002 00:52:37
Message: <3d213195@news.povray.org>
Hi Ken,
    In light of this situation, is there a way to get POVRay to output a PPM
image but change the file extension? I dont want to do +fp16 +oImage.raw
because I would lose the ability to have the scene name in the filename. Is
there a way to specify a custom file extension in POVRay? (I'd like to have
something like this being saved to disk: <scene file name>.raw )

Thanks again,
George Pantazopoulos

news:3D2### [at] pacbellnet...