POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fog without background : Re: fog without background Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fog without background
From: marabou
Date: 1 Jul 2002 15:39:11
Message: <3d20afde@news.povray.org>

Felix Wiemann wrote:

>Could you post an example scene? Where are those six planes?

you wanted six planes. you got six planes, a camera and fog. i am not
member of the shortest code contest ;)
if you look at p.b.images, headline: fog and light, you can see i have
solved it yet.
but do not know since then and now why the top, bottom, back and right
plane have to be hollowed. and not the left and front plane. this is not
logical to me. is there a better way to solve it? maybe a shorter code?
suggestions welcome.