POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to morph? : how to morph? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  how to morph?
From: Chris Friedl
Date: 25 Jun 2002 02:51:29
Message: <3d1812f1@news.povray.org>
Hi All

I want to morph some 3D letters (non English Alphabet) into other letters
and also other solid objects. I can't find references to morphing in the
Pov-Ray help (3.5 beta 6) althought I've seen references in older Pov-Ray
news posts. If morphing isn't a built in feature of Pov-Ray, can anyone
point me in a direction which covers this topic from the Pov-Ray point of
view. Thanks.

Be Well and Happy Always

Chris