POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image_map front & back : MegaPov 0.7 bug Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov 0.7 bug
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Jun 2002 22:52:45
Message: <3d1537fd@news.povray.org>
The following code is accepted:

#declare pigobj=box{-1,1}
#declare clothtexti=texture{pigment{object{pigobj color Blue, color Red}} }

The following code is rejected:

#declare pigobj=box{-1,1}
#declare clothtexti=texture{pigment{object{pigobj shirtpig, objectpig}} }

where shirtpig and object pig are called out earlier.

The error is:
"No matching } in pigment, pigment identifier found instead."