POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface : Re: Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface Server Time
16 Jun 2024 21:03:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 22 Jun 2002 21:04:36
Message: <3d151ea4@news.povray.org>
Ooops ! Sorry, my first web experience. I plead ignorance. I change that
right away (and I thought I
could go to sleep now...*sigh*). I removed the spaces as I do not know how
they have to be encoded - and right know, I choose sleep over knowledge
;-) I also removed uppercases, just in case <g>.

Philippe