POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scripting guidance : Re: Scripting guidance Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scripting guidance
From: bob h
Date: 20 Jun 2002 22:57:05
Message: <3d129601@news.povray.org>
"Harold Baize" <bai### [at] itsaucsfedu> wrote in message

> Where do I find the Queue in MS Windows?

Sorry, delayed response, been away from the computer all day.

3 ways I know of. It's a tool button between Close and Rerun in v3.5, and I
guess between Save and Rerun in v3.1. Don't know how you could miss it with
the label "Queue" there. You can also press Alt Q or use the Render menu
then File Queue.

Surprising no one else had the answer first too. Not saying anyone isn't
thinking or really looking, but gee, still kind of seems right there to me
anyway.  B-)

Maybe I should add that there's always the POV-Win help. ha ha. Whoa. I just
tried looking that up via Index keywords and got quaternion instead. It's
found by looking up 'file queue' not just queue. News to me.

bob h