POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visible Light Rays : Re: Visible Light Rays Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visible Light Rays
From: bob h
Date: 19 Jun 2002 02:16:38
Message: <3d1021c6$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Friedl" <cfr### [at] bigpondnetau> wrote in message

> I just created a short animation of your pulser example. It is just
AWESOME.

Let's just call it pure luck, chance, irony that it turned out like anything
at all. Ha ha Thanks anyhow, appreciate knowing it was liked.

> It'll take me some time to completely understand what is happening but I
can
> definitely use it to get where I want to go. I'm just overwhelmed by your
> generosity in sharing what you know with me. Wish the world was like this
in
> general.

That might be some luck again  ;-)

> Picked up the clock modifier from Chris Colefax too. Another brilliant
piece
> of work, especially being able to add clock types to produce, for example,
> wave clock with increasing frequency.

Ack! I meant to have given the web address, I see I skipped it now that I've
reread what I wrote. Was probably going to add it to the end of the reply
and then forgot to. Glad you found it, an aging yet always useful thing.

Wandering off,
bob h