POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : other newsgroup : Re: other newsgroup Server Time
5 May 2024 15:03:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: other newsgroup
From: Micha Riser
Date: 18 Jun 2002 08:36:07
Message: <3d0f2937@news.povray.org>
Rick [Kitty5] wrote:
> Kevin Wampler <kev### [at] tapestrytucsonazus> wrote:
>> Oh, sorry, I meant the Pov book newsgroup, it's not associated with
>> the Pov team, but is as far as I know something Mitchell Waite set up.
>
> The project seems dead, Mitchell is citing unrealistic financial demands
> from the pov team. The announcement is on
>
> news.povraybook.com

Does one have to subscribe somewhere to get access to the group? If so
where? Or could somebody giving a summary what is going on there?

> --
    ^ to be nitpicking: there is a space missing after the dashs

- Micha

--
objects.povworld.org - The POV-Ray Objects Collection
book.povworld.org    - The POV-Ray Book Project