POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Save Always = for now : Re: Save Always = for now Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Save Always = for now
From: Chris Cason
Date: 18 Jun 2002 04:25:29
Message: <3d0eee79@news.povray.org>
"Jonathan Wooldridge" <jwo### [at] attbicom> wrote in message
> Doesn't it seem counter-intuitive to you to press "don't ask again" and be
> asked again?

Perhaps. But my experience with supporting POV-Ray for so many years shows me
that no matter how we word the warning, someone somewhere won't pay attention
and will then complain to us.

I will, however, alter the wording of the dialog to say "don't ask again this
session", so it is clear that this is intentional.

-- Chris