POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [includes] VPow does not work : Re: [includes] VPow does not work Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [includes] VPow does not work
From: Rune
Date: 15 Jun 2002 15:17:48
Message: <3d0b92dc@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I wonder if there would be some ingenious way of
> detecting the type of vector given as parameter and
> then creating the same type of vector as result.
> This way one macro would suffice.

Yes, if it is possible to detect, I'd be interested. Especially since
there are several other macros in math.inc which also come in several
versions due to the various types of vectors.

But I don't know of such a method.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/