POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Mouse wheel problem under Windows XP : How about Message window while editing? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  How about Message window while editing?
From: bob h
Date: 14 Jun 2002 15:59:27
Message: <3d0a4b1f@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> Works fine for me: XPhome, logitech mouse.

I neglected to give the Message window a try before. It does scroll while it
is viewed alone but didn't when seen below the opened files in the editor,
via the Alt M toggle. Can't remember if it was able to scroll there before.
Checking it over here I couldn't find a way to switch attention over to that
message pane.

bob h