POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : More Balls (623+376k) : Re: More Balls (623+376k) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:02:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Balls (623+376k)
From: Hugo
Date: 5 Jun 2002 11:16:22
Message: <3cfe2b46@news.povray.org>
That's possibly the most pleasing ball animation you've posted so far!

> Speed of the system is quite painfully slow so it will really be helpful
> coding it as a POV-Ray patch instead.

Will you do that? It would be really great!

I don't see the actual syntax in my imagination yet.. So far there are no
build-in features in POV that relates only to animation, unless you count
the clock variable.. But it will be interesting to see this develop.

Regards,
Hugo