POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : doc suggestion : Re: doc suggestion Server Time
1 May 2024 23:50:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: doc suggestion
From: bob h
Date: 4 Jun 2002 14:10:01
Message: <3cfd0279@news.povray.org>

news:3rrpfu8f5t7mvn5rj4ebgjc8jgncnakiu5@4ax.com...
> On 4 Jun 2002 12:45:54 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> > W?odzimierz ABX Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote:
> > > Is it directory where POV-Ray launched, POV-Ray exacutable is located,
> > > scenefile is located or ini file is located ?
> >
> > 'Current directory' is always the 'working directory', ie. the directory
> > where you are currently, ie. the directory where you launch POV-Ray.
>
> You mean content of 'Start in' field in MS Windows starting enviroment ?

Where current open file is located, whether it be pov or inc, in Windows
anyway. I think the doc is intending you to know the file being worked on
(open) is going to cause it's path to be the current directory.

While I'm here just thought I'd mention section searching is failing me in
RC5 apparently. Any valid section number in the Index keyword find box used
to locate them fine, now it is going to the text of section 5.2.2.1.3
Interrupting Options.
This could be an isolated problem at the moment so I'll check on it again
later and post at the beta-test group later if it is still broken.

bob h