POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Pov-ray Help! colors : Pov-ray Help! colors Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-ray Help! colors
From: maheshtd
Date: 1 Jun 2002 06:00:47
Message: <3cf89b4f@news.povray.org>
There is one problem with pov-ray for me. I seem to be stuck on this problem
i tried solving it and i couldn't. When you declare colors in rgb <1,0,0> }
inside the brackets. How do i find a color using this statement or other
colors. I want to create a background from light blue to dark blue, the sky.
It just dosen't seem to work  Also is there a way of finding out which color
is which when you use the rgb statement above.

Thanks in advance :-)