POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible POVWin feature addition : Re: Possible POVWin feature addition Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible POVWin feature addition
From: Rune
Date: 27 May 2002 19:15:24
Message: <3cf2be0c@news.povray.org>
Florian Pesth wrote:
> Not really a problem, but I would prefer it if the
> "default decision" would be "OFF" so that when you
> always click "OK" during the installation procedure
> you would disable this feature.

I agree. It sounds like a great feature, and I would turn it on, but
even something as simple as un-checking some check boxes can cause a
little annoyance sometimes. When I sign up for free services on the
internet I always find it annoying that I have to *un-check* some boxes
to avoid to get all kinds of adds in my inbox. I know this is different,
but the un-checking principle should probably still be avoided.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk