POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible POVWin feature addition : Re: Possible POVWin feature addition Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible POVWin feature addition
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 27 May 2002 17:46:15
Message: <3cf2a927@news.povray.org>
>   He said that you can decide it in the install program. I don't see
> the problem.
Not really a problem, but I would prefer it if the "default decision" would
be "OFF" so that when you always click "OK" during the installation
procedure you would disable this feature. I would prefer it because many
people just don't read the installation information (as they should do). But
that's a minor problem.
Regards,
Florian