POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a function : Re: a function Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a function
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 27 May 2002 11:30:42
Message: <3cf25122$1@news.povray.org>

Xns### [at] povrayorg...

> Just a nice function to play with, vary the floats A-L.

Hey, it looks a lot like the family of functions I played with when I first
used isosurfaces some years ago. I used the best ones in this image :
http://www.oyonale.com/ldc/english/reading.htm

I recently tried to convert the old iso code to Povray 3.5 with moderate
success but I could try harder and make them available. They are still the
coolest thing, particularly when animated.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com