POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a function : Re: a function Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a function
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 26 May 2002 12:04:54
Message: <3cf107a6$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks very nice (that was easy!). Now for a harder question - is there any
way to change a 2D function such as this into a 3D function? I got some very
nice images by animating the function (changing float values over time), but
I would really like to add a third dimension to the scene; would you have
any suggestions on that?
Thanks again for your help. I'll post a few of my favorites to pbi shortly..
D.

news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...