POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slow photons in RC5 : Re: Slow photons in RC5 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:20:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slow photons in RC5
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 26 May 2002 12:01:12
Message: <3cf106c8@news.povray.org>
In article <3cf0f62d@news.povray.org> , "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk>
wrote:

> ... which is presumably why this discussion is taking place in general
> rather than beta-test. I do think it deserves further investigation from
> someone who knows what they're doing (i.e. not me).

Well, given the information so far and given that nobody seems to think it is
a bug here either as otherwise I suppose someone claiming it could be one
would have posted in p.beta-test by now, why waste time on this?

Either those who claim this isn't right do report it and that way will get
some official explanation or they should be so kind and stop spreading rumors.
Unless someone reports it, it isn't going to be investigated, that is for
sure...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg