POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : proximity pattern : proximity pattern Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  proximity pattern
From: Halbert
Date: 25 May 2002 14:13:35
Message: <3cefd44f$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone have an idea as to how one could create an effect like the
"proximity pattern" in Pov 3.5? That is to say I have an object and I would
like to make an object pattern with it except I want the colors of the
pattern to be selectd from a color map according to the proximity to the
object. I was thinking that some sort of function that might be able to
achieve this.