POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : mirrors should not reflect shadows : Re: mirrors should not reflect shadows Server Time
16 May 2024 02:11:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mirrors should not reflect shadows
From: Rune
Date: 25 May 2002 09:38:15
Message: <3cef93c7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Thanks for not giving any details about what you
> want to achieve and what's the image about. This
> really helps us giving you the answer you want.

Well, I find it quite obvious that he would like to know a way to avoid
the shadow of the red ball to show up in the mirror, since the red ball
itself is not shown in the mirror due to no_reflection.

I don't know if it's an appropriate post in this group though.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk