POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV -> VRML, etc. : POV -> VRML, etc. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV -> VRML, etc.
From: Marc M  Adkins
Date: 25 May 2002 02:55:38
Message: <3cef356a@news.povray.org>
I'm considering taking a whack at converting from POV SDL to other formats
suitable for real-time browsing (e.g. VRML).  I know this is an old issue, I
know it's hard, the idea just appeals to me.  I'm also worried about the
legality of it based on my reading of the license.  I don't want to beat a
dead horse or annoy anyone but I'd like to get some feedback if I can.

I've put up a page on my site describing what I'm thinking of doing:

    http://www.Doorways.org/Doorways/Nexus/POV-conv.html

I'll monitor this newsgroup or you can reply to my email.

Thanks for your time,
Marc M. Adkins
POV### [at] Doorwaysorg