POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *.tpn ? : Re: *.tpn ? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *.tpn ?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 May 2002 09:07:18
Message: <3cee3b06$1@news.povray.org>
"Jan Walzer" <jan### [at] lzernet> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> using the linux-version of the latest 3.5Beta, I realized, that
> there's a *.tpn-file in the output directory ...
> What is this file supposed to store ?

It stores information to later be transmitted to the POV-team to analyse how
many errors your average scene contained.  It also stores your private
information, programs you used and web sites you visited to make sure you
used no program other than POV-Ray.

Other than that, it is harmless ;-)

    Thorsten

PS: For those who don't get the above answer: I don't know what it is doing
or how it got there.