POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Continue-Trace and Booting... : Re: Continue-Trace and Booting... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue-Trace and Booting...
From: Slime
Date: 20 May 2002 07:13:57
Message: <3ce8da75@news.povray.org>
> So, I'm basically looking for an automatic way for POV
> to run and trace a certain image every time the computer
> starts up...

Perhaps if you put a shortcut to povray in the startup menu, using the
shortcut properties to specify certain command line parameters?

Or maybe you could set povray to *render* a file when it's opened rather
than open it in the editor, and then just put a shortcut to the file in the
starup menu?

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]