POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Too many nested variables : Too many nested variables Server Time
16 May 2024 03:33:27 EDT (-0400)
  Too many nested variables
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 17 May 2002 08:36:47
Message: <3ce4f95f$1@news.povray.org>
The attached file gives a "too many nested variables error."
I posted an incomplete snippet of the code to p.b-t..
Have I hit a fundamental, theoretical limit to macros, or have I simply
buggy code?

The purpose of the code was to make a fractal blob.  I now see how my code
doesn't do this properly, BUT I'm bothered that I either cannot have nested
macros or redefine them!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fraccy03b.pov.txt' (2 KB)