POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not for sale anymore (120 kbu) : Re: Not for sale anymore (120 kbu) Server Time
17 May 2024 22:07:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not for sale anymore (120 kbu)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 16 May 2002 15:17:29
Message: <3ce405c9@news.povray.org>
I rendered this xfrog tree with high resolution.
You can see some limitations of the standard xfrog trees, but no leaf is
floating in the air.

Norbert

> No you're right. There are some tiny twigs but looking closer I can see
now
> that some leaves actually float in the air. Weird. I'll have to check the
> model.
>
> G.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'xfrog1.jpg' (64 KB) Download 'xfrog2.jpg' (74 KB)

Preview of image 'xfrog1.jpg'
xfrog1.jpg

Preview of image 'xfrog2.jpg'
xfrog2.jpg