POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOV Source? : Re: MegaPOV Source? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:43:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV Source?
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 13 May 2002 00:22:05
Message: <3cdf3f6d$1@news.povray.org>
"GrimDude" <gri### [at] arkansasusacom> wrote...
> Thanks, Nathan.
>
> Grim
>
> GrimDude wrote:
> > Anyone have a link to 0.7 source ready to compile with VC++ 6?
> >
> > Grim

I take it you found it on my site.  Sorry it is not quite "ready to
compile", since I don't include either the GUI source (available from
povray.org) or the VC project files.  ...but it shouldn't take too much work
to create a VC++ project by combining the official Windows 3.1g source with
the MegaPov core source.

-Nathan