POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ZoomIn include file beta : ZoomIn include file beta Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  ZoomIn include file beta
From: Slime
Date: 11 May 2002 17:39:21
Message: <3cdd8f89$1@news.povray.org>
As I mentioned a while ago, I've been working on an include file which will
allow you to zoom in to an area of your image. This should, hopefully, make
it easier to work on details in small parts of an image.

I'm requesting beta testers. Give it a shot and tell me if you see any
problems with it. There is documentation in the file itself.

It will be posted momentarily to povray.binaries.scene-files.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]