POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Win2k] POV-Ray ignores Output_File_Name=directory : [Win2k] POV-Ray ignores Output_File_Name=directory Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  [Win2k] POV-Ray ignores Output_File_Name=directory
From: Tony[B]
Date: 11 May 2002 13:16:32
Message: <3cdd51f0@news.povray.org>
Every time I install a new version of POV, I back up two files: povray.ini
and quickres.ini. Once it is installed, I overwrite the new ones. I haven't
had any problems with this so far. For some reason, now POV seems to be
ignoring the output directory I set in povray.ini and instead outputs to the
directory the *.pov file I'm rendering is in. Has something changed that I
should be aware of or is this a bug? Thanks in advance.