POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Particle system beta testers wanted : Particle system beta testers wanted Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Particle system beta testers wanted
From: Rune
Date: 9 May 2002 16:51:36
Message: <3cdae158@news.povray.org>
My particle system has reached a stage where it's ready for a beta
release. I need help to test the system, the sample files and the
documentation for bugs, correctness, usability etc. so I hope I can get
help to beta test the system.

Beta testers should preferably not just have a quick look at the system
and sample files but also make their own scenes and animations with it
so that it can be tested properly for practical purposes.

Anyone interested can contact me per email.

Thanks in advance,

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Apr 14)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/