POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Spline editor... : Re: Spline editor... Server Time
15 May 2024 09:02:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline editor...
From:  Light Beam
Date: 8 May 2002 12:58:57
Message: <3cd95951@news.povray.org>
Programmed with Delphi 6, I'm not a mega power programmer, but you can place
the control point while clicking on the canvas, set the radius of each
sphere_sweep, change the spline kind (B, linear or cubic) and it have a
window to see the source of the sweep and you can modify them... (I don't
speak english very well, excuse me, I hope you undersatnd...)

8q5idu8ts0np0dkj0g39fv7028957q4e23@4ax.com...