POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : duty cycle feature : Re: duty cycle feature Server Time
19 May 2024 18:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: duty cycle feature
From: Hugo
Date: 4 May 2002 07:50:55
Message: <3cd3cb1f$1@news.povray.org>
> Did you wonder perhaps that there was a specific reason ?

I did read the docs, and found a pretty good explanation that I just
accepted.. I don't have a laptop but I assume the duty cycle is a nice
feature for those modern cpu's, cause they're pretty hot.. Now tell me, does
it really have anything to do with shuttles and space??  It's cold up there
so I guess you're just kidding.

Regards,
Hugo