POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereoscopy : Re: Stereoscopy Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereoscopy
From: Vic
Date: 3 May 2002 03:55:22
Message: <3cd2426a@news.povray.org>
> In that case why don't you just render the stereo pair from an ini-file
> and use the post-frame command to starts a bat file that starts an
> application that crops the images (nconvert, image-magick, netpbm). Use
> the stereo include file to write the bat-file, depending on wether you
> render the right or left image and set the amount to be chopped off.

Thanks for this idea, but it has been considered. I've decided to use the
already implemented correction in my stereo viewer and not to bother with
the camera setting this time. But I don't give up! It's essential to be able
to set up stereo camera pairs correctly in Pov. I'll wait for Hermann's
StereoPov patch to do this.

- Vic -