POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Field rendering question : Re: Field rendering question Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:44:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering question
From: Slime
Date: 3 May 2002 01:35:04
Message: <3cd22188@news.povray.org>
> Unfortunately this doesn't do what is required. This option causes the odd
> lines from frame 1 to be interleaved with the even lines of frame 2 making
> new output frame. Then the even lines from frame 1 are interleaved with
the
> odd lines of frame 2 to make a second output frame. Thus you end up with
all
> of the lines of all frames being used and the same total number of new
> frames.

I remember coming across this problem, and I overcame it. It was a nuisance,
and I really can't remember how I did it, but in the end I closely examined
it and it was exactly right, so I know it's possible. It's probably some
other checkbox hidden somewhere.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]