POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Ambidex : Ambidex Server Time
13 May 2024 22:52:08 EDT (-0400)
  Ambidex
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 30 Apr 2002 23:00:42
Message: <3ccf5a5a@news.povray.org>
After many hours of fretting over how to implement this I have finally,
thanks in part to Thomas de Groot, got it to work. This utility takes
Moray's output, a right handed scene file, and switches it to a left handed
scene. As proof that it works here are 4 images, as you can see 2 of them
are identical, as you would expect when applied to a whole scene. I'm not
sure really how useful this until is but I've posted it anyways please let
me know if there is any use for it at all. If not at least its been a bit
useful as a programming exercise.

See p.b.i for images
See p.b.u for the application.

Note: This is a Java application so you will of course need Java installed
to run it.

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: