POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Syntax highlighting bug: atan2d : Re: Syntax highlighting bug: atan2d Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Syntax highlighting bug: atan2d
From: Vic
Date: 29 Apr 2002 10:42:16
Message: <3ccd5bc8@news.povray.org>
Hi!

> what you mean ? texture browser ?

Yes, a texture browser. I've an old one (TextureView). It's simple and
usable, but does not contain a texure editor. Do you know about a good
texture editor?

> have you checked portfolio features ?

It could be a "stupid" question, but: What is portfolio?

> have you checked screen.inc as universal
> include file for texture developing ?

Yes, I've checked this. It's for creating "floating logos fixed to a
camera".
Why is it neccessary for a texture library?

- Vic -