POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : povray 3.5 and "glow" : povray 3.5 and "glow" Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  povray 3.5 and "glow"
From: Juan-Carlos Furest
Date: 25 Apr 2002 07:10:10
Message: <3cc7e412@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I am a newbie in PovRay and others render things....
I have heard that PovRay 3.5 has inclueded some of the MegaPov feathures but
it seems not to have inclueded the "glow" function.

I am trying to make an electric bow. I have seen that Megapov in conjunction
with the PovRay 3.1 do good impression of a "glowing" balls or other stuffs.

Is there an other manner to make this directily in povray 3.5?

Thank in Advance
Juan-Carlos Furest