POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Overexposed? Post Processing of POV images. : Re: Overexposed? Post Processing of POV images. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Overexposed? Post Processing of POV images.
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 23 Apr 2002 13:08:25
Message: <3cc59509$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, thanks all for suggestions. I used Alan's recent suggestion as I read
his post shortly before attempting the image manipulation, and I got
beautiful results by modifying the curve of the duplicated layer to clip
away all dark areas (thanks Kari), and then performing the layer adjustments
as per Alan's suggestion.

Unfortunately I cannot automate this process, as Image Robot (which I have)
cannot work with layers :-(.

I shall be posting an animation very shortly which will demonstrate this
glow effect perfectly... watch this space.

All the best,

Andy Cocker