POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : light_group question : light_group question Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  light_group question
From: jkb
Date: 21 Apr 2002 00:29:20
Message: <3cc24020$1@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to use light_group to light a plane and then general scene lights
to light a sphere and have it cast a shadow on the plane, but I am getting
two shadows on the plane--one from the general light and one from the
light_group light that isn't supposed to be illuminating the sphere. Why is
this occuring? Is there a way to get it to do what I want it to?

See image and code in p.b.i

Thanks,
jkb