POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curved Triangle Problems : Re: Curved Triangle Problems Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved Triangle Problems
From: Hugo
Date: 19 Apr 2002 14:50:24
Message: <3cc066f0@news.povray.org>
Okay after what you told, I checked your macro again.. Could it be as simple
as this?  ;o))

#declare LOD=LOD+1;

... this happens every time you invoke the macro because it's a global
variable! You don't undefine it after the macro is finished, so next time
your macro takes the variable, it's +1 ..  Don't worry, we all make
mistakes.. Assuming this was the bug cause I didn't test it yet.

Regards,
Hugo