POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curved Triangle Problems : Curved Triangle Problems Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Curved Triangle Problems
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 19 Apr 2002 14:33:30
Message: <3cc062f9@news.povray.org>
Well, I've checked my include file (in p.binaries.scene-files), and I'm
not sure what the problem is.  I've verified that, when used only once,
the correct number of triangles is generated (LOD^2).  However, when
invoked multiple times, an excess number is generated, and I'm not sure
why.  If others could help me look at this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

...Chambers

PS If needed, I can supply a sample scene which demonstrates this
problem.