POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Field rendering question : Re: Field rendering question Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:47:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering question
From: Slime
Date: 17 Apr 2002 20:34:28
Message: <3cbe1494@news.povray.org>
> So a program is obviously needed which will extract the lines from each
pair
> of TGA files and interlace them into a series of single frames which would
> then be stored in an AVI file. The interlaced AVI file could then be
loaded
> into a video editing package just like any other piece of captured video.

Adobe Premiere does this, but it's sort of hidden in the menus. You have to
import the frames as a single clip, which it does automatically if you try
to import the first frame. Then put them on the timeline, and if you right
click on it there, there's some option somewhere that will combine every
pair of frames. I think it's in the video options submenu, maybe look for
something about 'fields', I think you have to check the correct box or radio
button somewhere.

I've done it before. If you can't figure it out from this, I can go in and
figure it out again. I posted the answer a long time ago around here... at
least a month though.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]