POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL Status : Re: CSDL Status Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSDL Status
From: Hugo
Date: 16 Apr 2002 07:34:37
Message: <3cbc0c4d@news.povray.org>
I haven't really "discovered" CSDL either, I mean ... I know you're working
on it, Chris, and it sounds interesting with a mix between C and SDL.. If
the clever people start to use it.. But it's probably going to take some
time before I get familiar with the abilites and aims of this language.. I
don't know a cent about C.. and will it get established well enough .. only
time can tell.

Regards,
Hugo