POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser & Cinema4D : Re: Poser & Cinema4D Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser & Cinema4D
From: 25ct
Date: 15 Apr 2002 14:15:40
Message: <3cbb18cc@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <mik### [at] nospamplease> wrote in message
news:XCC### [at] econymdemoncouk...

> Anyone in the UK who missed the free POSER 3 on the cover of Computer
> Arts, or the free CINEMA4D 5 SE on the cover of PC Format, can find
them
> both on the cover of the current PC Plus.

     Thanks Mike, I was one of those that missed the Computer Arts
'Poser' giveaway by a couple of days, (even though I ordered a back
issue...hmm). They gave me trueSpace 3.0SE instead.

     Do you think it's worth getting Poser now, is it better than tS ?

   And what can I do with CINEMA4D, (haven't heard of it) ? Useful?

  ~Steve~