POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Release Candidate? What the ...?! : Re: Oh, something I forgot to mention... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, something I forgot to mention...
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Apr 2002 12:16:59
Message: <3cbafcfb@news.povray.org>
In article <3CBAF011.45268F13@gmx.de> , Tim Nikias <tim### [at] gmxde>  wrote:

> 1. The vanishing-objects still appear on the Gerbera-Mesh, and there's
>  no transparency involved (no filter either)!
> 2. The vanish-ghost-effect I've found using my Particle-System (example
> images found in binaries.images) still appear

You never provided a minimal scene nor have there been any proper
confirmations in either of these two threads.  Obviously only reproducible
bugs will be fixed.

It also helps to post beta bug reports and scenes in the correct group and not
let those trying to reproduce them search through various groups to find your
sample scenes.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde