POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Landscape of the week project : Re: Landscape of the week project Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape of the week project
From: Rune
Date: 14 Apr 2002 11:25:13
Message: <3cb99f59@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" wrote:
> I hope i have managed to get a large variety of
> different looking scenes and at the same time
> avoid to generate nonsense results.

All the scenes look very nice, but I don't think there's much of the "large
variety" part... Of course you might be talking about a large variety inside
the boundaries of a specific type of landscapes...But when considering all
the possible landscapes on the earth, the variation of the ones shown on
your page isn't that big IMO.

Very nice nonetheless!

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Mar 19)