POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Life Forms 3.5 FREE : Re: Life Forms 3.5 FREE Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life Forms 3.5 FREE
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 12 Apr 2002 06:45:39
Message: <3cb6bad3@news.povray.org>
"Mahalis" <don### [at] fakeycom> wrote in message
> Sounds interesting. I personally am trying to dig up the issue with Poser
on the cover CD (I found Digit and Computer Arts from
> information from a Curious Labs ref), but they still haven't replied. Do
you have any idea how to get a back-order?

I certainly do :-)

Call 01458 271108  (from the UK.. I think you need to prefix that with 44
for international calls)
or
ca.### [at] futurenetcouk

Quote code : COAP67

www.computerarts.co.uk/backissues

I hope that helps. If not, and it's sold out, I may be able to send you a
copy of the cover CD.

All the best,

Andy Cocker