POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Preview - new converter: POV-SDL to HTML (Win32, 25kbu) : Re: Preview - new converter: POV-SDL to HTML (Win32, 25kbu) Server Time
14 May 2024 17:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview - new converter: POV-SDL to HTML (Win32, 25kbu)
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 8 Apr 2002 17:05:52
Message: <3cb20630@news.povray.org>
thanks, a whole load of stuff was broken by my last fix :)

I use strong so that if a person doesn't have a style sheet, or is using a
non-CSS browser they'll still see some difference in the keywords.  Appart
from that it was a largely arbitrary decision.

A new version will be out soon that highlights keywords from the distributed
include files, such as functions and colours.

Mark Hanford
http://www.mrhanford.com/povray

news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...