POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Preview - new converter: POV-SDL to HTML (Win32, 25kbu) : Re: Preview - new converter: POV-SDL to HTML (Win32, 25kbu) Server Time
14 May 2024 14:04:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview - new converter: POV-SDL to HTML (Win32, 25kbu)
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 5 Apr 2002 18:29:05
Message: <3cae3341@news.povray.org>
Your every wish is my command...(don't get carried away now ;)

The much awaited, the queued-at-the-door-for, limited edition, version 0.0.2
is here. (whilst stocks last)

Take a look at http://www.mrhanford.com\povray\content\pov2html\test.html
for your test.  I have only been going by the WinPOV syntax highlighting so
far, so if you can think of any other "perculiarities" that I might have
missed, please let me know.

I suppose I need to work on the UI a bit, so again any suggestions,
requests, feedback, etc would be greatfully received...

--

Mark Hanford